Super Silky Summer Legs
Next time you are feeling down, about to binge, going on a date, or just need to pamper yourself, do this. I just did it and I can not stop rubbing my legs together. It feels like I paid for that over expensive pedicure at the salon.
- 1 1/4 C Sugar (Yup, plain, good-ol’ white sugar)
- 1/2 C Oil (I used olive oil, but you can use any oil, coconut oil, baby oil, canola oil)
- 3 tablespoons Citrus (Lime or lemon)
- 1-2 Razors
- Mix everything together in a bowl.
- Soak your legs in the tub for 5 minutes.
- Shave your legs.
- Rub some of this mixture all over your legs. The sugar will help rub off all dirt and dead skin. Rub, rub. Feels like a mini massage.
- Rinse it all off, shave again. I would use one razor per leg if you have two. You will be rinsing this razor a lot. I was GROSSED out by the amount of dead skin I was “shaving” off. It was insane! Trust me, you’ll see.
- Rub your legs again! Second coat of wax, oh yeah.
- Rinse off! You can use a mild soap to help get some of the oil off.
- Lotion your legs up, and feel the silkiness!
Now this isn’t just geared to ladies…. guys, if you want to get lucky, I suggest you offer to rub your ladies’ feet with this mix too. It feels awesome, and when you get lucky, you will be thanking me that her rough grandma feet aren’t cutting your legs, if ya know what I’m saying… hahaha.
I have silky arm pits too!!
Try it, I swear, You will want everyone to touch your legs.
i just did this and after about 2 or so months of not shaving this is the most incredible thing i have ever done its like my legs arent even legs they’re some sort of ancient fabric made only for powerful pharoahs
i highly suggest this even if you don’t shave use it on your feet or shave your pits or your pubes with it because you will feel like a fucking deity
HOLY SHIT I JUST USED THIS AND???? I FEEL LIKE MY LEGS ARE MADE OF ANGEL WINGS
THIS IS THE BEST THING IF YOU DON’T USE IT YOU’RE CRAZY
I just tried this and it feels so good I want to cry
I’VE BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS POST FOR LIKE 6 MONTHS THANK YOU TUMBLR
THIS FUCKING RECIPE IS A WONDERFUL THING. USE IT WHEREVER YOU SHAVE.
FACE? LEGS? IDK JUST SMUSH IT AGAINST YOUR SKIN AND REJOICE
So…Fair warning to anyone who wants to try this.
Yes, it feels delicious. I did it to see if it would do anything for the dry-skin patches I have on my thighs. It seems to have worked pretty damned well!
But I made the mistake of doing this in the early morning right before my mom was going to get up for work. Our puppy sleeps in her bed.
He woke up with her.
And wouldn’t. Stop. Licking me.
I know I don’t have many followers, but YES. REBLOGGING BECAUSE SHE NEEDS MORE VISIBILITY.
People I Know That Rock a Lot ⇨ Heather/thats-so-ravenholm
In her gallery you will find a lot of passion for fantasy and folklore. I love how expressive each of the characters she draws are, and she had a keen talent for creating intriguing original characters in both design and concept.
Heather added me here on Tumblr quite a while back and we’ve been mutually following each other ever since. However we didn’t become good friends until very recently when she came into my livestreams. Almost instantly she became one of my absolute favorite people on the internet.
you’re so sweet, aaaaaaaaaa
thanks so much! everyone should go check out jamie’s work! it’s vibrantly colored, warm, & full of GOOD FEELINGS. plus she’s a greaat person; i’m crazy shy (especially in the art community) and she’s been nothing but the best to me!
Oh HELL YES. 8>
Do you love the Eighth Doctor? Do you know nothing about him but would like to? Do you have a burning desire to know the entirety of his canon? (yes there is more than just the movie!)
Well this could be your chance! :D
So what’s in this crazy awesome giveaway, you ask? Why, the finest assortment of items this side of the divergent universe!
- A 16gb usb flash drive containing-
- The complete Eighth Doctor audio adventures from ‘Storm Warning’ to ‘Dark Eyes’
- The complete EDA novels- yes! All 74 of them, with cover images!
- The 1996 tv movie
- The comic collection, all four volumes
- Withnail & I
- Nice Town
- Our Mutual Friend
- A collection of eight hand made mini figures (The Doctor, Charley, C’rizz, misc. dalek, the TARDIS, misc. timelord, Ramsey, and goosnake!Master)
- ‘Blood of the Daleks’ part 1 and 2 and ‘Max Warp’ on CD
- ‘Option Lock’ and ‘Vanderdeken’s Children’ (both in pretty good condition)
- Big Finish talks back with Paul McGann on region free dvd
- A 1.25” button with Paul McGann’s adorable face on it
- Any empty space in the box will be packed tightly with various types of tea
- and a pizza from Dominos or Papa John’s cause who doesn’t love pizza?
So what do you have to do to enter this thing?
- Reblog this post (max of five times!)
- You don’t have to follow me, but if you’d like to check out my blog that’d be pretty swell
- Love the heck outta Eight (or be excitedly curious about him)
- You can get a bonus entry if you message me and tell me why you want to win and/or fangirl about Eight
I will be picking the winner on April 30th!
Good luck everyone!!